- Our rates are competitive at $ 250.00 per day/per gun (includes an all day hunt within the boundaries of South Dakota law)
- A picnic box lunch can be arranged for an additional fee and must be arranged in advance.
- Please review and understand the South Dakota Regulations for hunting and if you have questions just ask! http://gfp.sd.gov
- Safety is our number one priority!
- We reserve the right to remove you from a hunt if you are not fully respecting the rules and regulations of the guide!
Legal Shooting Hours
10.00 a.m.CST to sunset opening weekend
(3rd weekend of October)
10:00 a.m. to sunset thereafter until the end of the season (October-January 31)
The daily limit is 3 cock pheasants/day/person with a 15 cock pheasant possession limit after the 5th day of hunting.
You must prepurchase your license.
South Dakota residents will need an annual small game license.
Non-resident adults will need a non-resident small game license.